“CHILDHOOD SHOULD BE A JOURNEY, NOT A RACE”
Why Honeybee Child Care?
Honeybee Child Care‘s developmentally appropriate curriculum provides a solid foundation towards developing your child’s full academic potential. We offer hands on experiences enriched with creative play, expressive art, music, language, math and science. Our team focuses on socialization and conflict resolution techniques to promote good self-esteem and a positive self image. We provide a safe and healthy environment, and motivate children to adopt a love of learning.
Our Results Speak for Themselves!
Honeybee Child Care has received the following awards from the Childcare Council of Dutchess and Putnam:
- 2018 School Age Program of the Year
- 2015 Dutchess County Day Care Center of the Year
- 2013 Dutchess County Day Care Center Program of the Year
- 2012 Family Involvement Award
We participate in:
- Freedom to Move
- Member of the Child Care Council Board